Most of the websites fail to attract the visitors because of the website design but every one build a website for attracts the visitors. It’s not difficult to do and if you follow the appropriate way now I am going to explain some useful tips for your website design.
- Don’t use the splash pages because splash pages are the first page you would see when you hit a web site. They tend to have a nice picture or photo with the words, “Welcome” or “Click Here to Enter.” They may look attractive, but functionally, they are empty and a waste. The search engines are looking for good content on your index page and a splash page doesn’t cut the mustard. It also gives your visitors a prime chance to click away. Make that first impression add up.
- Second thing you should consider about ads because people have trained themselves to keep away from making eye contact with banner ads. If you are advertising on your site, the finest advertising to do is in-context link ads. It’s more of a pre-sell than a hard sell and will make all the difference.
- Try to create a simple and clean navigation, because people are browsing your website for information so they want the quick solutions for their problems. So keep away the flash and drop-down menus. Keep it simple, easy to navigate and easy to get back. A visitor should never, ever be more than 3 clicks away from your Home page.
- Always give the clear indication to your visitors so give the clear links, site maps because if they get lost, they may just abandon ship.
- Background audio and sounds that start automatically when someone enters your site is a killer. Don’t do it! Many people get irritated with something that they can’t control. Some people are likely to browse at work. If you do feel you need to use audio, put it in a control that the visitor has to push a play button to start and stop.
website monitoring service
You may also like to read:
The Difference Between Secured And Unsecured Loans
Tips for start up businesses to get business insurance
Five Tips to eBay Selling
Recession – Few Things Have Changed
When Job Cuts Are Just Not Enough…
Business Insurance and its Importance