By using productive employment recruitment techniques, the number of suitable applicants can be increased in a company.
- A standard employment recruitment technique is the “wanted” advertisement in local newspaper. To be more cost effective and to reach wide audience, online advertising is utilized.
- Ads distributed on job websites or on business website attracts potential employees from many different places. For targeted recruitment, you can post ads on industry specific job boards. For entry-level jobs, career fairs can help you recruit young graduates.
- Some colleges and universities promote or sponsors on-campus career fairs that help businesses to recruit well-educated employees.
- For hiring employees with specific skills, a recruiting agency that screens and potentially test applicants based on the skills requirement is required.
- The existing employees in an organization can be great source of providing referrals. They may know good suitable person for a vacancy who cannot be identified with traditional recruitment methods.
You may also like to read:
Types Of Recruitment Agencies
Tips To Find The Math Tutor For Your Teen
‘Past Performance Predicts The Future Performance’ In Interviews
Translation Jobs Are In Demand
A1Cothern’s Advice to Those Who Lost Job in Financial Sector
When Job Cuts Are Just Not Enough…