A valuable service is performed by Nannies for small children in a family, those services can be feeding, bathing, transporting children to their activities and another additional duties. Daily nannies have close contact with children. There are some requirements for nanny such as:
- 18 or above years of age. A high school graduate or have a GED.
- Candidate should be able to provide a valid drivers license.
- She should have willing to become CPR Certified for infants and children.
- She should be willing to provide ELITE NANNIES AND SITTERS with the names and numbers of at least three child care references which are not related to you.
- She should be eligible to work in the United States.
- She should provide a clean police record to the work as nanny.
- Some other requirements:
- 1 to 3 years of professional childcare experience.
- Excellent references
- She should have strong English communication skills.
- Trust-line registered
- U.S work authorization.
- Requirements for part and full time permanent nannies :
- She should be willing to stay with a family for a minimum one year.
- Candidates should find childcare for young children.
- She should be comfortable earning $400 to $600 for full time and $12 to $15 per hour for part time.
- She should be comfortable to do light housekeeping related to the children.
So, these are requirements for nannies, nannies should meet at least some of the requirements. Because the parents and some of the agencies are also looking for these requirements. They will transfer the information about nanny regarding their ability and qualities.