A babysitter is the one who takes care of your children for certain period of time. However, she does not stay in your home. Leaving your kids alone with a babysitter may worry you. But a good babysitter avoids this tension. It is only possible to find the right person through proper screening. Interviewing the babysitter in a right way is also one of the skills to get a good person. Here are some questions that you need to ask a teenage babysitter in the interview process.
- Are you trained with CPR of first aid?
- Where did you study and what is your grade in education?
- Are there any special activities that you are involved in?
- Are there any brother or sisters for you whom you have looked after? If so, what are their ages?
- Tell your past babysitting experiences.
- Tell about your family and your life.
- What do you do in case of emergency while babysitting?
- Is there any difficult situation that you have faced as a babysitter?
- Why do you want to babysit?
- What are your requirements for payment for babysitting?
- What are your ideas in making the child happy when babysitting?
- How many kids did you take care earlier as a babysitter?
- What do you do in your leisure time?
By asking the above questions, you can get some idea on the person. You can also decide whether the babysitter can be preferred or not. However, decide the basic requirements and other preferences and then choose the person. You can also ask the babysitter certain questions based on your preferences. Ask her if she is still studying. Get to know if she is doing a part-time or full-time babysitting. Observe the way of answering while taking an interview. This helps you know the character of the babysitter.