Pillow covers not only protect the pillows from different things but also help a lot in decorating our homes. Even though they are not complete until they were worn by pillow, the pillow looks incomplete with out a pillow cover. How ever colorful the pillow may be it gives a good impression only with a pillow cover.
Here are few tips to decorate your home with different pillow cushions.
- A designer pillow cover mainly breaks the monotony of the room or the furniture. If your room is painted in a single color, then you can definitely use a multi colored or a contrast colored pillow color to make it look attractive.
- If your wall is decorated with a fine master piece of painting, choose pillows that match the colors of your painting which gives a complete look to the room.
- Velvet and satin pillow covers give a rich and royal look to your home. Use them if your furniture is supporting the royalty.
- Pillows covers with beads, sequences, laces add a perfect decorative touch to your furniture.
- Even some plain colors and simple designs of pillow covers goes well with the rooms with high interior designing.
- Choosing pillow cover colors in such a way that they contrast your wall color is also a better idea.
- Matching your walls with the pillow covers is a general thing which we usually do. It looks unique if you have some different wall colors like purple, blue and red.
- Using Pillow covers with some cartoons and animal postures in kids rooms attracts them a lot.
- You can also try mix and match different designs when you are using a heap of throw pillows to decorate your furniture.
Add a little bit of creativity to your taste and I’m sure you will definitely create wonders.