Healthy and beautiful hair reflects individuals inner health conditions. To maintain the shine and softness of hair, there are various vitamins which are required be taken by the body. People use various haircare products for maintaining strong and shiny hair, they invest more money for hair care but they forget including good food habits which are the easy ways to maintain hair in a healthy way.
Vitamins therapy and good nutrition diet habits provide healthy hair. Vitamins and minerals are helpful for healthy hair hence, they should be taken regularly in our diet. Following healthy diet habits are helpful for healthy hair growth.
- Vitamin C, is helpful in promoting healthy hair by controlling dandruff. Fruits are the rich sources of vitamin C.
- B complex provides healthy hair to individuals. Vegetables, cereals and meats are the wonderful sources of B complex.
- Biotin comes under B complex group. These are available more in eggs, nuts, liver, carrot.
- Zinc is important mineral for healthy hairs. Minerals encourage the blood circulation which increases the hair growth. Cocoa, red meat and brain are important sources of zinc.
- Iron is important for increasing the hemoglobin in blood. Hemoglobin is important in controlling the hair fall. Spinach, kale, red meat, liver are the main sources of hemoglobin.
- Taking more proteins is also helpful for getting healthy and strong hairs, proteins are available more in red meat, eggs, lentils, poultry and fish.
Above mentioned vitamins, minerals and proteins protect your hair health and provide strong and long hairs.