Buying any car needs a lot of research and negotiations. Words can be powerful during negotiations. Saying some wrong things can put you at a disadvantage during the deal. So, you have to be careful while dealing the car with the salesperson.
Following are things that you shouldn’t say to the car salesman.
- If you want to buy a car which you love more than the other car in the store don’t say to the sales man that you are interested to purchase that car. Just act like you are pretending to show on other items. The sales person come in your way, sympathize and helps you out.
- Never ever tell the dealer that the type of the car you wanted to be needed immediately on a particular day. By this information, dealer will think that, the consumer is ready to take the vehicle whichever they show at any price.
- Never tell the salesperson that you will buy the car with this amount. If you tell like that he will always offer more price than the price you can afford.
- Never show that you are in confusion of buying the car which means do not say to the dealer that you will consult your friend or someone else.
- Never tell the dealer that you need to lower your monthly expenses. It will be a indication that the company will offer you a long-term financing at high interest rates.
- Never ever tell the information of the pre-owned ones. As a result the salesperson wants to know the information from you. So beware. You should not give a chance of questioning to you by the salesperson.
- Never tell that the car you are buying is going to be used for trading.
If you have decided to buy the vehicle, then do not tell the sales person. Just go from there to your place where you live and decide.