You think that you are the only person who are disorganized in your whole neighborhood because of not organizing your home properly. No body wants their home to keep their home in a bad condition but they don’t have any time to do. However below are some of the tips to organize your home with in a less amount of time.
- Always think before starting to organize your home: that is where to start, make the schedule of it. Never consider bigger rooms to organize first because it takes more time.
- After thinking where to start, you always schedule a time when to do this otherwise you will postpone to do this and it will never happens.
- Plan how to organize by taking help of your friends or relatives but this plan should not distract you from what you want.
- Then decide how you want to use the space and for which it is really meant.
- Get for the preparation tools that will help you to organize and run smoothly such as cleaning products, clothes, broom, and vacuum cleaner to clean in and out the areas you are sorting from before putting items back.
- While organizing if you find any items alike then identify and combine them to place in a required position.
- For containers and boxes include:
- A box for everything( for putting items) that does not now belong in this area but you will put these items later where it is required.
- A trash can for putting real trash.
- Recycle box for putting items such as glass, paper, and plastics.
- Other boxes where the items can be kept to plan for storage, sale, thrift stores etc,.
- Instead of sorting the items at that place, you remove the entire items, then clean and shine with the damp cloth or polishing cloth and put the items back whatever you want.
- Once you finished your room cleaning then again reschedule the work by distributing all the designated boxes to the respective rooms.
Instead of organizing at a time, if you maintain daily you need not to worry and take risk to organize.