Yoga is an ancient health practice and helps yoga practitioner to control the mind, body and soul. Yoga is categorized in many parts and it contains lots of poses and styles. There are three main poses in yoga asanas: supine poses, prone pose, and sitting poses. Each pose contains many different and effective practices of yoga.
Asanas in supine poses (lying face upward):
- Shavasana – It helps to cure arterial hypertension
- Sarvangasana – This can eliminate bronchitis, dyspepsia diseases
- Suptavajrasana – This is done to get relief from ailments of back, neck and waist
- Halasana – Asthma, diabetes, menstrual disorder and constipation can be curable with these asanas
- Chakrasana – It is capable to cure diabetes, asthma, constipation and obesity
Asanas in Prone poses (lying face down):
- Bhujangasana – This kind of health practice is good for cervical spondylysis, bronchitis, asthma and asinophilla.
- Dhanurasan – This helps to achieve relieving flatulence, constipation and menstrual irregularities.
- Naukasana – It helps to recover from body stiffness and back pain
- Makarasana – This helps to cure hypertension, heart disease and mental disorders
Asanas in Sitting Poses:
- Sukhasana – It helps to eliminate strained and irritable nervous system
- Vajrasana – This yoga as ones helps for better digestion, constipation and seminal weakness
- Ushtrasana – It act in toned liver, pancreas, kidney and bladder
- Parvatasana – Lumbar, spinal, shoulder and knee pains can be cured by this style of yoga asanas
These ancient health practices make an effect on each and every part of the body and capable to cure any type of dangerous disease.