Bed Sheets are very common kind of clothing which we find in each and every household. They entirely change the look of our bed room and make our bedding even more comfortable with a soft and smooth touch. So when they are providing such a nice room to sleep it is important for us to maintain them neatly and properly. A dirty bed sheet never makes you happy even though it looks stunningly beautiful.
Let us see some tips on how to care your bed sheets.
- Prefer Luke warm water to wash your bed sheets since the warm water cleans the sheets with out hurting the fibers of the sheet.
- Don’t use strong detergents as they vanish the color of the fabric.
- Do not fix the white sheets with the colored ones while putting them in the washing machine.
- Unless your sheets are dirty always use gentle mode for washing in machines.
- Don’t add any bleaching agents as they weaken the fiber of the fabric.
- Rinse thoroughly until the detergent completely leaves the fabric.
- Place the sheets in the dryer immediately after the washing process is over.
- Over drying may cause your sheets to wrinkle. So never do it.
- After drying if you still find any wetness allow them to dry in the sun and fold it immediately once they are dried completely.
- For a better texture you can even iron them.
- Make sure that the cupboard in which you are storing your sheets is free from any sort of germs and moisture.
- Clean your cupboards regularly so that your bed sheets will be more safer.
- See that they will be exposed to sunlight at least once in a while.
Besides all these it is good if you change your bed sheets weekly once whether they are dirty or normal. These caring techniques improves the life of your blankets and provide you with healthy bedding.